Social Media Coordinator
We have a strong commitment to building a diverse team. If you’re from a background that’s underrepresented, we’d particularly love to meet you.
Fringe is a fast-growing HR technology company based in Virginia. Founded in 2018, Fringe is the first-ever platform for personalized lifestyle benefits. We’re a people-focused team revolutionizing the way employers care for their people. We’re a supportive, down-to-earth team fully committed to the belief that relationships fuel outstanding culture and client experience.
To be a great fit as our Social Media Coordinator you'll be focused on using social media to create value for our audience, improve our relationships with followers, and extend our brand's reach across multiple social platforms. You'll play a critical part in our growth and success. The Social Media Coordinator will be expected to adjust and help execute the delivery of online content in a variety of channels.
Turning fans into customers. Turning customers into advocates.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, manage and evolve the company brand voice across major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Podcasts, and LinkedIn
- Prepare a holistic SMM strategy to address business objectives
- Create content for our CEO’ LinkedIn profile
- Provide support to the Product Manager in producing and managing information to further Fringe’ marketing and communications Strategic Plan, and in implementing related plans and programs
- Plan and manage paid social; Develop and provide analytical reports
- Create a content calendar and promote content through social advertising and podcasts
- Integrate all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print, and digital marketing)
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
With a dynamic startup culture and awesome benefits, there’s a lot to love about working with Fringe. Really, we’re more like a family...
Fringe is committed to offering an amazing product and experience to all of the clients we serve. (It’s true, people love Fringe. It’s fun. It’s personal. It’s improving the relationship between employer and employee.) Together, let’s continue to improve the user experience and enhance the world of lifestyle benefits.
At Fringe, we care about lifestyle benefits. It’s our entire business! Our desire is to be able to support each and every Fringe employee inside and outside of work. Our benefits include:
We built Fringe to give companies a better way to show love and care for their people. Why? Because we believe it’s the people who really matter.
Companies exist because of the products and services they offer, but we believe the people within them should come first. At Fringe, this is the way we live.
What does this look like? It means we hire people who care about their teammates just as much as (if not more than) themselves. We hire people who are genuine, humble, willing to learn, ready to teach, able to adapt, flexible, and collaborative. They celebrate each other, win together and lose together.
We’re a startup, and that means we must be a courageous group. We solve problems all day, but we also mess up sometimes. We extend grace to each other, and we try again. We aren’t looking for perfect people. We’re looking for people who own their faults, play to their strengths, and have the courage to simply be the same person all the time.
If that doesn’t sound like your cup of cold brew, no hard feelings. That’s who we are and what you can expect when you work at Fringe.
Still interested? We’d love for you to apply.